The most versatile of the AccuVent® products, this system was designed to effectively enclose the attic space while still allowing ample air circulation.
Features and Benefits
- Installs quickly and easily with just a few staples.
- Prevents insulation drifting.
- Made of 100% recycled, flame-retardant PVC.
- Meets ENERGY STAR Thermal Bypass inspection checklist.
- Prevents ice-damming and growth of mold and mildew.
- Accommodates glass, cellulose, and spray foam insulation.
- Reduces insulation labor.
Creates a boundary for insulation allowing for fullest top-plate coverage. AccuVent® meets current code requirements for a wind-wash barrier installed at the top-plate and is made from durable recycled PVC plastic for long life.
Contact our sales department for current pricing on AccuVent® today!
Help homeowners know and control which way the wind blows with our newest utility vents. Durable, water resistant and easy to install, these vents are a perfect match for any “finishing touch” project.
- Easy To Install: Fit easily with vinyl, insulated and fiber cement siding
- Colorfully Durable: Our color-through process makes long-time good looks the new standard
- Maintenance Free: Fading, peeling or chipping is not an option with this design
• Low-profile exhaust vent • Unique paddle wheel design prevents birds and rodents from entering vent while air is being exhausted • Built-in grids to keep birds and rodents out • Inner flap is recessed into base when dryer is turned off, further preventing bird and rodent entry • Cover snaps on and off easily for quick installation and maintenance • Cover snaps on and off easily for quick installation and lint removal
Click here and select Multi-Use Intake Vent Installation to view installation video
Value lock is an upgrade low slip synthetic shingle UL that is competitive with 30# felt, or double layered 15# and is approved for USA, CSA, Florida Building Code, and Dade County. There are 10 squares/roll and it is 4’ wide so it goes down faster with less seams.
Synthetic vs. Traditional
- Cost effective
- Packs more square footage into lighter roll
- Slip-resistant bottom layer is coated with a proprietary formula which resists movement on the roof deck preventing fastener point tears
- Less prone to wrinkling with better UV resistance and durability (6 month rating)
- Lighter roll weight makes installation safer and easier, providing savings in time and labor
- Non-slip surfaces provide extra safety on all steep slope roofs in all types of weather
- Requires less storage space
- Impervious to mold growth and durable in harsh environmental conditions
Contact your Account Manager to request an updated UFP distribution quote including ValueLock. Begin building a better roof today!
Click here to view a printable sales sheet for Exteria Creek Ledgestone.
Contact your account manager for pricing and stock info.
The look of natural stone is widely imitated – but the revolutionary realism of Exteria Building Products’ Premium Stacked Stone makes this product indistinguishable from old-world masonry. Stacked Stone Premium composite cladding is masterfully crafted using real stone as a template. The life like stone textures and color variations create unprecedented authenticity, while Exteria’s Proprietary Coating System enhances longevity and brilliance. Add easy installation and remarkable affordability, and the vintage appeal of stacked stone is a tradition you can bring home for keeps.
Everflashing – the leading edge flashing for the deck professional coming to Batchelor Supply’s warehouse.
Described as the “last deck flashing you will ever need,” Everflashing was developed to greatly reduce the risk of water intrusion which can lead to further issues such as dry rot, connector corrosion, mold and ultimately deck ledger failure.
Everflashing was ranked #34 in Building Products Magazines “Top 100” innovative products for 2010.
G185 galvanized for use with treated lumber will be available to order soon. Contact your account manager for more info on this new product.