Value lock is an upgrade low slip synthetic shingle UL that is competitive with 30# felt, or double layered 15# and is approved for USA, CSA, Florida Building Code, and Dade County. There are 10 squares/roll and it is 4’ wide so it goes down faster with less seams.
Synthetic vs. Traditional
- Cost effective
- Packs more square footage into lighter roll
- Slip-resistant bottom layer is coated with a proprietary formula which resists movement on the roof deck preventing fastener point tears
- Less prone to wrinkling with better UV resistance and durability (6 month rating)
- Lighter roll weight makes installation safer and easier, providing savings in time and labor
- Non-slip surfaces provide extra safety on all steep slope roofs in all types of weather
- Requires less storage space
- Impervious to mold growth and durable in harsh environmental conditions
Contact your Account Manager to request an updated UFP distribution quote including ValueLock. Begin building a better roof today!